It’s easy to get lost in the everyday grind of the workday and feel behind on your to-do list. Take a step back to organize your thoughts based on the tasks that are truly a priority. Try this flow to help sort through the chaos:
1) Write down your top three priorities for the day/week/month/year.
2) Look at your existing to-do list and match each item with a priority.
3) If an item doesn’t align with a priority, then remove it from your to-do list, or set it aside in a miscellaneous group to deal with on another day.
4) Next time before you add a task to your to-do list, make sure it matches to one of your priorities.
5) Tackle tasks in order of priority and keep stress off your mind.
By clearing your mental workspace, you can focus on only the tasks that really matter and eliminate any distractions.
Feeling inspired? Buy some TeaSquares to help fuel your focus!